Saturday, February 06, 2010

FreshAir Friday Show@poplie.eu


Friday 5/2/2010

Playlist

Moto Boy - Young Love
Liechtenstein - All At Once
Loveninjas - I Wanna Be Like Johnny C
The Sound of Arrows - Danger!
Loney,Dear - Airport Surroundings
Envelopes - I'd Like To C U
Acid House Kings - This Heart Is A Stone
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Funeral Race
I'm From Barcelona - Ola Kala
Edson - Sunday,Lovely Sunday
Irene - Little Things (That Tear Us Apart)
The Sweet Serenades - Mona Lee
Lacrosse - We Are Kids
Amber Oak - Audrey
Aright! - First Day Of My Life
The Sounds - Dorchester Hotel
Kent - If You Were Here
The Mary Onettes - Dare
Sibling Sense - Lights Out
The Fine Arts Showcase - London, My Town
The Radio Dept. - David
Jens Lekman - And I Remember Every Kiss
Taken By Trees - Julia
Hello Saferide - 25 Days
Anna Ternheim - What I Have Done
Tiger Lou - The Loyal
Peter,Bjorn & John - Detects On My Affection
Miike Snow - Black & Blue
Pacific! - Hot Lips
Lykke Li - Im Good,Im Gone
Pelle Carlberg - I Love You, You Imbecile
The Cardigans - Lovefool
The Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
The Roxette - The Look

FreshAir Friday Show@Poplie.eu (5/2/2010)